- 3rd/4th year student in Graduate Degree or 1st year student in Post-Graduate Degree
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week in school time and every day in summer term
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Strong willingness to make marketing research, analysis and interpretations
- Provides support to all operations of Personal Health Marketing team
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovations. As a world leader in lifestyle, lighting and healthcare, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights and the brand promise of “Innovation and You”. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs over 122,000 employees in more than 100 countries with sales in 2011 surpassing EUR 22 billion.
You’ll be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in healthcare, lighting and lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Başvuru için tıklayın