QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
There aren’t many places in the world where Pfizer isn’t looking for people who are driven to make the world a healthier place.
Pfizer is a great place to begin an engaging, rewarding, and productive career—whether you’re a recent college graduate ready to start your life’s work or currently attending college and eager to find a job that’s rich with the promise of a bright future. If you’re just beginning your career, you’ll find opportunities to broaden your skill set at Pfizer. You’ll also be able to expand your professional network by joining one of our many Colleague Resource Groups. Plus, you’ll gain invaluable guidance from both formal and informal mentors company-wide. But, perhaps best of all, you’ll enjoy the respect that comes from working for one of the world’s most admired and successful pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for talented candidates for the Turkey Vaccines Marketing Team We offer unique opportunity for exceptional candidates to be part of Pfizer Vaccines Marketing Team as a Digital Intern to:
- Execute Digital Communication Plan, through a dissemination of approved content across a variety of channels
- Work in collaboration with medical team to create digital contents
- Monitor all the relevant channels, with the support of appropriate tools, to check the sentiment regarding Vaccines and Disease Prevention as well as any other consumer insight relevant for the Pfizer Vaccines Team Explore and assess any relevant assets and tools in order to identify new channels relevant for communicating approved contents on topics like Vaccination and Disease Prevention
- Provide up-to-date news on digital and social media trends to the marketing team in order to initiate new projects
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to provide feedback on the materials
- Synthesise findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to internal teams to continue improve Digital Communication Plan definition and execution
- Work closely with the regional team to gather insights on regional digital projects
The duration of the job will last a minimum of 6 months and 2.5 days in a week.
Reporting to: Turkey Vaccines BU Lead
- Fluent in English
- Keen to leverage own knowledge and skills in digital marketing to shape and execute the digital strategy
- Able to learn fast and manage complex technology-based solutions
- Eager to perform effectively in a complex, changing environment, dealing with ambiguity and full of energy to drive change
- Able to work in multicultural team across several markets
- Creative, entrepreneurial attitude with ability to execute and measure highly innovative customer focused digital projects fast
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interested to learn more about the complex healthcare environment
- Interested to help us leverage the new channels to protect more lives with vaccination
- Passion to learn and apply your skills and to join the team in the vision to protect more lives