Hero Games is a tech startup focused on creating mobile games for a wide audience, specifically for US market. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating hit games !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Develop your own game ideas by building small teams within the studio
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- You are interested in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have experience on Unity 3D
- You code in C#
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have
- Track record with mobile games
- Game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
What you’ll learn
- How to released a game
- How to create hit games
- Experience startup environment
Location: BTM Fulya, İstanbul, Turkey
Contact: Part time, minimum 2 day at the office
Payment: Percentage of the games’ margin obtained
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and say hi!