What's The Challenge?
The Dare to Do More Challenge is a unique opportunity to pitch your own big idea and compete for a rotational graduate role at PepsiCo.
THIS CHALLENGE IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
- You are a final year student or recent graduate with up to three years of work experience.
- You have full-time availability to join our graduate program in January 2021.
- You love to seek out new opportunities and challenges.
- You have the eligibility to work in the country that you are applying for.
- You are a fluent English speaker (local language is beneficial).
1st Step (1st September – 16th October)
REGISTER & SHARE YOUR BUSINESS CASE
Think big. Aim high. During the first stage you will be registering to the challenge, brainstorming your response and sharing your business case with us.
2nd Step (9th November – 10th December)
ASSESSMENT & LOCAL FINALS
After reviewing all the submissions, we’ll pick the ideas that grab our attention and the bright sparks behind them will proceed to the second stage. The selected challengers will be sent an online assessment and the best will be invited to the local finals.
3rd Step (Summer 2021)
This is when you could earn a place at our grand final, along with candidates from all over Europe. There, you’ll go head-to-head and compete for the grand prize. The DTDM Finals will take place in summer 2021 in Barcelona.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
All local finalists will get an interview – with the opportunity to win a spot on a PepsiCo team, working within our graduate program tracks across Europe.
Have a look at this video to find out more about Nil's experiences: