Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Appointment Type: Permanent
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program candidate in Finance, to be based in our Istanbul Office as first rotation.
BAT approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is Global Graduate Program & What do we offer?
It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Finance Team!
During the program, you will have:
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Finance Function
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Headquarters
- Participation to international business projects
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Assistant Finance Manager
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
- Graduated from a reputable university in the last 3 years
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English
- Make no mistake, our Global Graduate Program isn’t an easy option. But if you’re the kind of person who always gives their all, it could lead to a uniquely rewarding career.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555. Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
- YKS Tercih Sonuçları Açıklandı! - 6 Ağustos 2019
- -İTÜ Güneş Arabası Ekibi- Hangi Yöntemleri Kullanarak Güneş’ten Yararlanıyoruz? - 6 Mart 2019
- 8 Mart’ı İş Dünyasından Güçlü Kadınlarla Kutlamaya Ne Dersin İzmir? - 6 Mart 2019
- 4. Kariyer ve Gelişim Zirvesi 13-14 Mart Tarihlerinde Marmara Üniversitesi Teknoloji Fakültesi’nde! - 6 Mart 2019
- Türkiye’nin En Kapsamlı Girişimcilik Programı Hacettepe’de! - 6 Mart 2019
- İşe Geç Gitmenin Yararlarını Biliyor Musunuz? - 6 Mart 2019
- Women In Engineering Etkinliği 12 Mart’ta Medipol’de! - 6 Mart 2019
- Yıldızlı Projeler ile Fikrini Geleceğe Taşı! Yarışmaya Başvurmak İçin 10 Mart Son Gün! - 6 Mart 2019
- Enerjinin Kalbi Bugünlerde Atacak! - 4 Mart 2019
- Endüstri Mühendisliği ve Sanayi Zirvesi 22-23 Mart’ta Uludağ Üniversitesi’nde! - 3 Mart 2019